William Deans

Greetings Dave,

For "do it yourself" projects I suggest getting whichever name brand saw the
pawn shop has and spending the rest of the money on beer. Also, it won't be
as much of a blow when someone robs you and you have to buy it back from the
pawn shop again even though you swear it's yours but you just cannot prove
it....

Hope this helps,
William

"DS" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,

Local stores have some on sale, but talking to people has shown me that
there are different types with some lower end ones not holding up to use.
How does one determine what will be good for them? I'm looking at a
Milwaukee Sawzall 3/4 stroke, 10 amps 0-2800 spm, quik-lok blade clamp at
$118.99 or Porter-Cable Tiger Saw 11.5 amps, 0-2600 spm, at $149.00. It
would be for "do it yourself" projects.

Dave