IMM

Default Glow worm Swift Flow 75 combi boiler problem

"Ed Sirett" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:49:00 +0000, JohnB wrote:

You amaze me. I am getting used to my boiler costing a fortune.

A dreaded Potterton Flowshure+ hence integral but (for once) easily
removable tank. Being Potterton it may be much more expensive than

normal to
get the shape that fits. If so could be a good idea to fit an external

one
for that price.

[Please don't reply at the top. ]
If the one in the boiler is easily exchanged (they usually are very
inaccessible) then the manufacturers replacement is worth paying the extra
(probably double) over a generaic component that would have to be fitted
elsewhere.

If you do replace it with a generic vessel, fit it on the return pipe.