G. Morgan

On 10 Nov 2004 19:00:37 -0800 "Russ"
used 10 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

Does anybody know of a microwave with a maximum 45 sec. timer OR -
have any ideas how to adapt a microwave to make it safe
for a very forgetful elderly lady to operate. My mother has been
setting her microwave way too long lately and is in danger of having
it pulled from her assisted living apartment because she leaves food
in (to reheat) too long. She desperately needs it for heating her tea
as she has no stove (disconnected 5 years ago).
The setting would have to be no longer than 45 seconds. Any ideas?? I
believe she has a 900 watt sharp microwave and I could probably change
the timer if I knew how and where to get one. -- Thanks, Russ

The microwaves that convenience stores use have very short timers. I
don't know where you would find one.

--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email