Muddy Paws

Default those metal plates that cover windows and doors in abandoned houses

The company in London is VPS which I think is Void Property Services or
Security, try a search on them.

--
Muddy Paws
(remove muddy paws to reply)
"Jim Ley" wrote in message
On 1 Jul 2003 13:55:56 -0700, (a) wrote:

my husband and I have been doing some work slowly slowly on a property
that we own. Now he is being called off to a contract in America for a
few years, so all of this will be on hold at least while we are gone.

Our own house where we live will hopefully be sorted by renting it
out, but the diy project house is not habitable and we do not want to
sell it so we are wondering what to do about it.

Is it completely uninhabitable? Is there no way you could make it
habitable enough for the outlay equivalent to the rental income for
the years your away? as I think it would be much better to have it
inhabitated, and I expect your future neighbours would prefer it to.

Jim.