Andrew McKay

Default Spur socket - how did they do that?

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:59:08 +0100, "BillR"
wrote:

How did someone manage that?

They could've used a special cable pulling kit.
I've managed with straightened wire coat hanger or flexible plastic strip
e.g. capping off plastic conduit or curtain rail.

Or the previous owner could have been a surgeon from the local
hospital, and he borrowed one of those endoscopes (or whatever they
are called) which they can shove down your throat (or up another
place.....) and then move around at will.

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk