oreo123

What do these cost aprox.? Not for the installation just the tanks and trim.

I know that a gas water heater is aprox 30k btus & understand that one
cannot run them constantly. And lets just say that they cost average of 400.

Oreo

"m Ransley" wrote in message
I have the smal 117000 btu unit and could possibly but I have 1 shower.
I have run a sink and shower fine. If you need 2 use get the 188000 btu
model by Takagi. Takagi makes Bosches large unit and can come with
remote thermostat. Bosch and takagi heat with flow, the more gpm the
more heat is given. I believe heat starts at 1/2 gpm.