TURTLE

"Astro" wrote in message
newspsgz5svqov1dc2q@athlon2600...
Great point. It always comes down to the SYSTEM. Fundamental limits will be
set by the properties of the refrigerant, but consumers only care about what
the system as implemented does.

This is Turtle.

When the manufactors come out with a reasoniable priced system of 18 seer + with
R-410-A which R-22 has not got to. I would be swaded to go with the R-410-A type
freon systems. I know the time is coming for everybody to get the set freon that
will be used but till they decide on R-410-A , Puron, AZ-20, R-407-C, NC-22, [
still in the picture R-134-A ] , and here is a wild one [ the EPA says we just
discovered a new 1000-G stuff that will be better than anything known so far ] .
So i will say this --- No freon is set in stone as being the freon to be used in
the future as of now. Watch out for the door is still open.

TURTLE