OldThreePutt

Dave Solly wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 08:08:25 -0800, Tom Becker wrote:

The sealer around my swimming pool needs replacing
and quotes are $5/foot, so I am going to do it myself.
Is this a tough job to tackle?? Any trick in using
Deck-O-Seal 125, or is there a better sealant to use?

OldThreePutt

I just did mine this summer. Getting the old stuff out was a royal PITA.
Putting down the new was easy. I put sand on top of mine, then about 4
hours later blew off the excess with a leaf blower. Looks better then
plain, IMHO.

Dave

How did you remove it?? I thinking a wirewheel/wire

brush - I have ~90 feet to remove.