Chris Szilagyi

(m Ransley) wrote in message ...
Are looking at a Northstar generator with Honda motor or a Honda
generator sold by Northstar. The Honda EU series is computer safe the
Northstar is probably not. Notrhstar will have the specs and ck out
Hondas site. Hondas cost 2.5 times more, but also last alot longer

I'm looking at the Northstar 8000 generator with the Honda 13 HP motor
(sold by Northern Tool & Equipment Co., item # 165914 in their
catalog), not the Honda EU series generator. I have seen mutiple
posts recommending Honda generators, as well as posts saying that the
Northstar generators are also OK, so I was curious as to how this
Northstar 8000 generator stacks up to the actual Honda generators. I
understand the Northstar is cheaper than an actual Honda, yet it uses
Honda engines... so is it a decent generator??? I guess that's what
I'm trying to find out. The specs in the catalog and website are
limited.

I'd appreciate any additional feedback on the Northstar 8000 or the
equivalent Hondas... thanks much!!
--
Chris