Minnie Bannister

On 11/05/04 01:04 am TURTLE put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace:

Is there anything that would be an improvement on our current 1F81-261? I see
that it is a comparatively recent model. It was in the house already when we
moved in a year ago, but I thought perhaps we could improve on it.

The F81 series is about the best the DIYer"s will get to play with. You may know
all there is to know about correctly installing it but the other 99 DIYer's will
send them to school.

Thanks, Turtle.

I just thought of something else: now that our son starts school at
different times on different days, we ought to have a 7-day thermostat
rather than the current 5+1+1. Is there something at least as good as
the current White-Rodgers 1F81-261 -- and available to a DIYer?

MB