rnr_construction

"jeffc" wrote in message
m...

"TURTLE" wrote in message

I did get my Master's and my brother did get his PhD and both of us

earned
our way in, and we got better scores than Bush. I had better scores

than
Bush, but I couldn't get into an Ivy League school. Do you know why

that
is? It's because I wasn't qualified. Let me put that another way.

Bush
was even less qualified than I was to get into Yale, yet he got in.

Would
you care to explain to everyone here how that happened?

This is Turtle.

Yes I sure can. The Bush Family had M.O.N.E.Y. and got his ass in there.

Also
Kerry had M.O.N.E.Y. TOO. Kerry was dating JFK's Niece at the time that
he
wanted into Yale. He could not get into Harvard because of grade point

average
and had to accept Yale. If your dating one of the Kennedy family, You can

get
into any school you want, if you have the grade point average that is.

Kerry
often went salling with JFK in Chesa Peak bay working his way into

political
arena.

OK I will buy that! What I can't stand is people using Bush's academic
record as "proof" of his intelligence or profound knowledge.

****in Bush is Dumb as a box of rocks, Christ I saw him lose 3 debates in
a row, what a moron.
And to think... He suckered in the whole heartland. WTF?