Tracey

wrote in message
oups.com...

Geezer From The Freezer wrote:
I have my house up for sell, but it has one major flaw....it's
close to a busy road. Now upstairs on one side overlooks the road
a bit and this is clearly visible from two of the three bedrooms.

Why not put up some sheers on the bedroom windows?

I don't think that sheer curtains on the bedroom windows will prevent a
potential buyer from noticing that the house is very close to a busy road.

That said, the OP should note that some buyers won't care if the house is
near a busy road (he bought it even though he knew the road was there,
right?).