Victor

Geezer From The Freezer wrote:
I have my house up for sell, but it has one major flaw....it's
close to a busy road. Now upstairs on one side overlooks the road
a bit and this is clearly visible from two of the three bedrooms.
Do I show any potential buyers the upstairs first or the downstairs
(which is nice and spacious) ?

In other words, show them the best features first and the worst features
last or vice-versa?

I'd be suprised if you can force buyers through a tightly controlled
walkthrough script. Most any house can benefit from a little "staging"
prior to sale. Do this and price it right. Many homes that do not sell
or take forever to sell are priced improperly for their market. I mean,
you bought the house right?

Victor