FC

JGM wrote:
(snip)

The main reason I have been hesitating to buy one of these is exactly that it
*doesn't* run out of water -- sometimes the bottom of the tank is the only
thing that will get teenagers out of the shower.

JGM

There is always an inlet valve on the tank. In my house kids get the
warning knock on the door after they are in the shower for 20+ minutes
then I'm heading downstairs for the valve I wish someone could
invent a coin operated hot water valve then kids can spent as much
time as they like in the shower and spent less $$$ elsewhere.

FC