Dave Jones

"Dave" wrote in message
We're starting to refit the bathroom and hopefully the assembled experts
can give some advice on a few questions:

1. I want to replace the existing bath with a shower bath. The old bath
moves a surprising amount, how can I install the new one so that it feels
really solid?

Most come with 2 brackets to screw the bath to the wal, and scew the feet to
the floor

2. Naive question: is the recommendation to tile the walls first and then
seal the bath to the tiles, or to fit the bath and then tile down to it?

Fit bath then tile up to it.

3. There was mention in a thread recently that regular plasterboard
shouldn't be used in a shower, is it really worth replacing some existing
plasterboard?

Use waterproof adeasive and grout and you shouldn't have a proplem.

4. I'm surprised at the price of some heated towel rails and baths,
where's a good place to buy? It's hard to tell whether such things are
better/cheaper in France, has anyone any experience?

Never compared

Dave S
(The return email address is a dummy)