Dave

Default Refitting a bathroom

We're starting to refit the bathroom and hopefully the assembled experts
can give some advice on a few questions:

1. I want to replace the existing bath with a shower bath. The old bath
moves a surprising amount, how can I install the new one so that it
feels really solid?

2. Naive question: is the recommendation to tile the walls first and
then seal the bath to the tiles, or to fit the bath and then tile down
to it?

3. There was mention in a thread recently that regular plasterboard
shouldn't be used in a shower, is it really worth replacing some
existing plasterboard?

4. I'm surprised at the price of some heated towel rails and baths,
where's a good place to buy? It's hard to tell whether such things are
better/cheaper in France, has anyone any experience?

--
Dave S
(The return email address is a dummy)