Chris Hodges

Asa Cannell wrote:
Nichia just came out with a 365nm (ultraviolet), 100mw (optical power
output) LED. Its probably the highest power UV led in the world right
now (the claim it is on their website), and 365nm is especially exotic
for a solid state ultraviolet source, most are at 390 or above, few
are at this short a wavelength and next to none are at this output
power, at any wavelength. This might be what you are looking for for
UV curing because of its output wavelength and very high power output.
They have made samples available recently at $200 a piece with a
minimum quantity of 5 pieces and a lead time of 4 weeks. I bought 5 of
them (yep $1000) for a project I am working on, but I only need two. I
am selling the other three for $200 each plus shipping. You can
download the datasheet and place an order at:

http://www.exoticelectron.com/nccu033.html

I don't think this project's got that kind of budget, but thanks for the
info and the offer.

Chris

--
Spamtrap in use
To email replace 127.0.0.1 with blueyonder dot co dot uk