MBQ

Capitol wrote in message ...
murdoch5 wrote:

yes they are ok but mfi offer a much bigger choice

Well, going on my recent experiences, MFI and B & Q delivery can be a
very iffy operation. MFI, taking up to 16 weeks with 8 reschedules and
numerous phone calls, to perhaps finish delivering tomorrow. As MFI make

Haven't MFI just sacked someone high up cos the new inventory system
totally screwed up their deliveries?

B & Q kitchens( but B&Q are to a higher carcase spec IMO), then if it's
not a stock item at B & Q (Delivery can be a problem), I'd seriously
consider another supplier.

Why do you say that? I found B&Q kitchen delivery to be excellent in
all respects.

MBQ