Andy Hall

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 00:40:42 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

It was fine until the wicked witch and her disfunctional family came about.

Cherie's not all bad.......

I recall one idiot Tory MP on TV slagging them because they didn't know

the
cost of say an appendix operation. So they brought in tons of managers

cost it all up. The costings were to prepare for privatisation as

companies
only understand money figures. The NHS, quite rightly said we don't need

know the cost.

Of course they need to know the cost,

They don't. It has to be paid for, so bloody what.

The 'bloody what' is that this is tax payer's money and should be
spent responsibly.

We don't need managers
to price every band aid.

I don't disagree with that, but it doesn't mean that blank cheques can
be written.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl