:::Jerry::::

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:39:08 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

Oh just **** off you right wing moaning ****.

There's no need to be rude.

Well stop being obnoxious yourself, when have I ever said I was a communist,
you totally missed the point I was making, that there would never be the
funding for a completely nationwide fibre telecom's network as the cost is
just far to great, just as a national telephone network was pre the
formation of the GPO and HMG funding.

You wouldn't know the real world if it came along and shoved your silver
spoon so far down your throat you ended up sitting on it. One day you

might
just start thinking about those less fortunate than yourself, but I doubt
it, you to much in love with your wallet.

"I'm alright so **** the rest of you", sums you up very nicely.

You don't seem to be capable of reading what is actually said and
having an intelligent discussion about it, but prefer to come to
completely incorrect conclusions based on your prejudices.

snip the rest oif your self centered bollox

It's pot, kettle, black time it seems, take your nose out of your wallet and
you might just see the real world beyond that of share dividends and
director bonuses. Neither are required to run a cost effective service, you
just need good management who don't create jobs for their 'buddies' - which
is what is happening ATM whist the front line staff are both over worked and
(mostly) under paid.

I've seen [1] the money that is wasted on back room departments within the
NHS, I've seen what is spent by those back room accounting departments on
the wards whilst they (the accounts) buy only the best for themselves - all
in the name of the internal market being run like a private business. I
doubt that you have walked into the front door of an NHS hospital, let a
lone one of the back doors...

[1] working for a NHS supplier, I've also got friends who do or have worked
as front line (ward) staff.