IMM

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
IMM wrote:
Now look at the water industry. What a shambles. The service
levels are appalling. Every house should have 50 litres/min of
water at 4 bar. Do we get it like other countries? Not on your
Nelly. We spend a fortune on antiquated tank and cylinder systems
to cope with the appalling water supply. To have a shower in which
you don't have to run around in to get wet we have to install pumps.

I know of new houses which still only have 1/2" plastic mains pipes
fitted. Unbelievable.

So this means your continual recommendation to fit combis everywhere

is
based, as I've always thought, on an argument made of straw?

Either the water supplies in this country are up to it or they're not.
You've said they're not, but still recommend combis which can't work

as
well as a storage system. What a ******.

What a dork! My water supply can take about 5 combi's. Many others
are the same too.

So even two combis aren't enough now?

Two is fine for me. In other homes 5 is adequate.

Sadly many supplies are not and I feel
sorry for these people as they are
being short changed.

Then why do you always recommend
combis - regardless of whether they work
properly or not in the individual circumstances?

I recommend them when they are the ideal solution. They work well when I
recommend them. Not knowing anything you would not see this.