Andy Hall

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:39:08 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

Oh just **** off you right wing moaning ****.

There's no need to be rude.

You wouldn't know the real world if it came along and shoved your silver
spoon so far down your throat you ended up sitting on it. One day you might
just start thinking about those less fortunate than yourself, but I doubt
it, you to much in love with your wallet.

"I'm alright so **** the rest of you", sums you up very nicely.

You don't seem to be capable of reading what is actually said and
having an intelligent discussion about it, but prefer to come to
completely incorrect conclusions based on your prejudices.

Had you taken the trouble to read what I clearly said on the issue of
public services, I went to a great deal of trouble to suggest
alternatives to the current wasteful approaches that were completely
inclusive of the less fortunate and would actually benefit them.

If I were being selfish, I would have suggested that everybody should
make their own arrangements with no public funding. I didn't do that.

It's a great shame when people are blinkered by their prejudices to
the extent that they find it necessary to use obscenity to make their
point.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl