John

Default Grouting! Recommendations for cleaning

Hi all

Has anyone tried these "grouting renovation" products you see in the
sheds? They look expensive and very fiddly to me; I'd be prepared to
put up with both, if the end result is as good as they say, but it's
better to get some opinions first if I can.

The particular problem I have is that the plain white tiling in our
bathroom is in good order, but the grouting's grubby. Much worse: I
think it's the original tiling from when the house was built in 1962:
the "grout" may be cement -- it's extremely hard, and the tiling gaps
are very narrow.

Any opinions?
Cheers
John