Andrew Gabriel

Actually, I have no problem with the notices in B&Q and other
things like this which say you shouldn't do gas work unless
you are CORGI registered or whatever. That probably puts
many people off who really shouldn't be doing gas work.
Those who are competent to do it themselves will know what
the law actually says, as that's one part of being competent.

I haven't heard the advert, but no, I probably wouldn't
complain about it. One way to fix it would be to change the
law to match the advert, and I wouldn't want that to happen,
and wouldn't put it past 'them'.

--
Andrew Gabriel