IMM

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 01:05:12 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 00:09:11 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Shockwave wrote:
how about taxing copper pipework?

****s like u who r too stupid to use 'speedfit' would be taxed;

those
that can read instructions and use a piper cutter would be

exempt.

Oi. Copper is not only cheaper, but makes a neater job. It

requires
some
skill, but this is part of the fun.

You even have the opportunity to buy a pipecutter.

I think this Shockwave pillock works for Speedfit.

Well I don't know. When I think of 'pillock' and 'Speedfit' in the
same sentence, I am inevitably reminded of your hacksaw escapade.

Reminder: faulty fitting experience. Pipe cut brilliantly square. And

you
put lots of Speeddfit in. Be afraid.

Well that is an oxymoron!

Hacksaw cuts are far from brilliantly
square

Mine was. Smoothed off with fine files, etc. Brilliantly square and smooth.