:::Jerry::::

"Bert Coules" wrote in message
I want to install a flush-mounted single mains socket in a very restricted
position, where there isn't the space for a conventional single mounting

box
and its 85mm x 85mm surface plate. Does anyone make a box/plate

combination
which is smaller than the standard? I've had a look at some obvious

sources
but not found anything as yet.

How about using a circular conduit fixture, IIRC you can get socket outlet,
although it will be un-switched. you'll be looking at about 50mm dia. Just a
thought.

Bt the way, you should have started a new tread, not bust into a (not off
topic) tread about plumbing !