:::Jerry::::

"John Rumm" wrote in message
:::Jerry:::: wrote:

As I've said to in the past, you seem to be one of those 'I'm alright,

sod
you' types, the only people who would benefit form your approach are

those

That assertion does not seem to fit in with Andy's statement "...that
works well when I want it *and* still be able to contribute into a pot
for those who are not able to do so to a far more cost effective
extent than today." [my emphasis] does it?

I suggest you find out just how many 'above poverty' Americans fall through
there so called health care system before supporting a 'non free at point of
use' health care system....

It's fine if you have the means to pay for what you need, but if you haven't
it's all to easy to find yourself in a void in the system.