:::Jerry::::

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 01:06:02 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

[ re the British tax system ]

The whole setup needs to be dramatically scaled down.

Tax cuts are very popular..... until the service you need is done away
with...

Land Value Tax is the way. No other tax except that.

Not even that.

No, the only way forward is for tax to be abolished completely, we can then
organise ourselves into groups were we could organise out own defence,
health, education systems etc. - I think they used to call them Clan's or
something the last time it was tried !

I was hoping that society was progressing, but the sicdear/sic Maggie
did say something about there being on society anymore...