Lurch

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 22:03:01 +0000, Lee
strung together this:

Whilst I accept that it would have to be a somewhat unusual situation
for a RCD to ever actually be useful in this case, I'd *personally*
still protect them with an RCD.

Each to their own.

Mainly because then I'd feel safer plugging lamps in that had metal
parts - DI or not. Or should that be particularly if they *are* DI

Fair point.

Also they are not likely to be the only source of light so even that
argument doesn't really apply.

Although, the chances are that the 5A sockets are fed from the
lighting circuit so there probably wouldn't be any lighting in the
vicinity in the event of the RCD tripping.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd