Mary Fisher

"Jim Warren" wrote in message
news:Fiild.13580
Mary Fisher wrote in message
et...

But they are practical to use twice for shopping then use as bin liners

throw out other household rubbish. (Did someone mention blister
packs?)

Blister packs aren't any good for using for household rubbish are they?

I thought we didn't have much rubbish but I've never seen blister pack
which could accommodate it ...

No, t'other way round. You need carrier bags to collect the blister packs
that are no use to anybody.

Ah, I understand.

It never ceases to amaze me how much bigger the blister packs are than the
product that they enclose. And how few hardware products are supplied
without a blister pack wrapped round them. They must make up a
significant
proportion of landfills.

They also take up a lot of space in transporting and displaying goods. I
hate them.

Mary

Jim