Zymurgy

Default Floor tile question

PoP wrote
(Zymurgy) wrote:

I'm managing to get them up with a bolster chisel & club hammer

The vinyl tiles are coming up with a bolster chisel and club hammer?
That's what I wanted to hear!

Yep, it slips in between the floor and the tile and doesn't damage the
floor if you use a wide-ish (3"-ish) & blunt chisel and hammer
sideways, not down obviously !

However I'm definitely not ruling out leaving the vinyl tiles in place
and putting cushion flooring on top. Sod it, whatever's easiest ...

:-) I needed the depth as the new tiles are pretty thick.

Sh*t, I must be developing into a real tradesman with those sorts of
thoughts. I'm a celebrity, get me outta here....

"how can I bodge this and get away with it" ;-)

Anyway, can you send me an email if your return addy isn't valid. I
have a bit of work to put your way if you have a spare few days.

Cheers,

Paul.