Richard

(N. Thornton) wrote in message . com...
(Richard) wrote in message . com...

Also are nearly all carcases chipboard? that doesn't sound good to me

Yep, and no its not. I cant see any sense at all in spending over 10k
on a plastic coated chipboard kitchen that will do nothing but
deteriorate and end up looking like crap. If youve got money, get
something decent that will last. 10k will buy you whatever cabinets
you want, in whatever wood you want, with whatever finish you want.
And it'll last for life. Buy chip and youll only chuck it out later.

Regards, NT

Once again thanks to all of you for providing yor input it is greatly
appreciated. I think I need to take a step back and re-evaluate!!

When I finally decide on what the hell I'm going to do I will post
some feedback for others.

I must say I just love some of these recent postings and answers,
makes me chuckle, especially the one about burning the neighbours new
summer house down whilst on holiday, not that I advocate such
behaviour of course!!!

Keep up the good work guys!!!

Cheers!

Richard