Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
IMM wrote:
Or best use copper pipe in the first place which stays bent when
bent.

More likely flattened if you follow your usual procedure of not using
the correct tools...

Do you mean benders flatten the pipe? My, oh, my! Keep twiddling the
bass and treble knobs, and leave proper work to others.

I use a bender exclusively on copper tube. You, apparently, recommend a
spring. What a fool. You really need to get some practical experience on
pipework. Perhaps an evening class? Or even do some more reading.

--
*Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.