Zikki Malambo

Oh. I went back a few days later (on a Monday) and bought something
and requested my 10% off. They said there was no premotion running ..

I said "I think there is .. there's a 20' "10% off everything today"
banner out the front ..?

Them .. "Oh that was over the weekend .. that's finished?"

Me "There was no date on it and that's why I came in to buy this?"

The manager went out and took the sign down ... and gave me my 10%
;-)

Reminds me of the time I worked for Stirling Microsystems back in the
80's.
(Anyone here build a 77-68 or a 69-09?)

We had a sale and people were coming in for days afterwards and saying
is the sale still on? I'd cheerfully give them thier discount (Happy
to sell something!) and then take down yet another SALE sign that we'd
overlooked!