Andy Hall

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 01:14:21 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
fred wrote:
Hellerman sleeve oil - that's what's used to ease rubber sleeves onto
electronic cable. Electronics suppliers like RS etc. Quite pricey, but a
little goes a long way, and it keeps well.

oooooooooooo, I remember those rubber sleeves so well, and the 3 pronged
'virgin breakers' we used to apply them with.

Heh heh. I've heard it called the honeymoon tool.

Err ... excuse me, the correct term is "fanny stretcher"

Virgin Urgers or Honeymoon (as opposed to Hellerman) Pliers

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl