mogga

On 10 Nov 2004 12:28:56 GMT, ohawker (Andy
Evans) wrote:

On the face of it this is a bit like the "Home Truths" programme, but I'm quite
serious. My mattress top is 2 ft 8ins above the floor, which is hardwood with a
thin carpet. I don't fall out of bed to the best of my knowledge, but if I did
I could do myself some damage. What actually stops us falling out of bed -
there must be something? And when does this break down and deposit us unawares
on the floor - nightmares? Drink? This has been playing on my mind. Any ideas?
Any solutions? I have a single bed. Andy

I used to fall out of bed as a child and was firmly tucked in with
sheets... (Or was I just told I fell out of bed and tucked in to stop
me mooching my way downstairs at 11pm?)

I have never fallen out of bed (that I can remember, although this
might be pointing to hitting head on floor?)

If you are concerned either (a) get cushions aplenty and put them
round the bed on the floor, or (b) make the bed lower to the floor or
(c) get a top sheet and tuck it in tightly.

http://www.sleepnet.com/rest10/messages/235.html
You might not be alone if you do though.

--
Free stuff by post
http://www.freestuffbypost.co.uk