Jayne

It's exceedingly rare for anyone normal to fall out of bed, I don't know
why
some people are so obsessed about it - mainly parents and bunk bed makers.
That's why upper bunk beds are so difficult and, I think, dangerous to
climb in and out of.

When we stay with one of our offspring we sleep in one of the girl's
rooms, I use the top bunk because I don't get up as often as Spouse does
through the night.

I hate it.

Same in Youth Hostels.

I'd rather sleep on the floor.

Don't worry about falling out of bed, it doesn't happen.

Sits back and waits for stories of people falling out every night ...

Mary

LOL - I often wake myself up when I get too close to the edge, but haven't
fallen out as an adult.

My youngest often used to fall out of bed - we bought him a loft bed and
thankfully he can't fall out any more.

Jayne