Andy Hall

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:51:07 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:04:06 +0000 (UTC), "Arthur"
wrote:

Hi all.
I have cut some notches in joists to accommodate the 22mm pipe runs.
When it come to positioning the 22mm-22mm-10mm Tees, should I
keep them close to the joist or can I just position them halfway between

the
joists?

It's a good idea to leave some spacing (say minimum of 10mm) to allow
for the 22mm pipe to expand and contract without the risk of the
fittings coming right up to the joist.

Oh my God. Yiou have got to be joking? Mmmm, no he isn't.

The 22mm pipe is perpendicular to the joists........

Based on your exploits with incorrect bodged installation methods of
plastic plumbing, you are hardly in a position to comment, are you?

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl