John Stumbles

John Aston wrote:
Pandora wrote in message

(a) 890 cu.m. and 'yes' to (b) and (c). The property is an old listed
building and I can't change 20 large single-glazed sash windows for
double-glazed ones...but that's a topic for a whole new thread. I'm doing
what the Conservation Officer will allow me in terms of insulation.

That was actually my post, sent using my wife's newsreader by mistake.

Had me scratching my head!

Looks like an ultra-efficient condensing boiler _is_ what you need then!
Other makes/models you might look at (if you haven't already done so)
are Keston and MAN or whatever they're called now. I daresay Andy H will
be along in a few milliseconds to tell you all about his, though you
could always ask that nice Mr Google :-)
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q...rs=Andy%20Hall