Andrew McKay

On 07 Nov 2004 19:40:29 GMT, (Paper2002AD) wrote:

Thanks for that - my original post should have read 'combi saw', but it is the
same type of tool, and still at Focus for £15

I bought a Homebase version of that tool last year. Frigging dangerous
is the best way of describing it!

The one I have has a single handle which you can swivel to a position.
But don't use that as the sole means of using the tool 'cos it can
develop a life of its own.

I was probably holding it wrong or something, but I haven't been in
any rush to find another use for it.

Andrew

--

If you need help with those general DIY projects
you can give me a call. More information about

http://www.handymac.co.uk