N. Thornton

Richard wrote in message ...

Hi Richard,

We've been trudging very slowly towards our 'fit once and never replace'
kitchen for a considerable time now (inconveniencies like redundancy and

suppliers who never quote have not helped the process). After much
deliberation SWMBO has decided that we will have an ALNO kitchen
supplied and fitted by John Lewis costing just a shade under £20K.

If you DIYed you could make quite a kitchen for 20k. Solid marble
worktops, or whichever stone takes your fancy, Miele appliances,
double wide 6 ring cooker, polished slate wall tiles, artifical sun
for the evenings, a massage-while-you-cook chair, underfloor heating,
french doors, triple sink, oak, mahogany or cherry cabinets, limed oak
or pine ceiling, crystal wineglasses, saboteur knives, silver
cutlery... and we're still not upto 20k yet.

NT