MBQ

(Richard) wrote in message . com...
Hello All,

I thought I'd ask for your opinions on purchasing a new Kitchen.

I have been trying to decide if spashing out 8-10K on a new kitchen is
really worthwhile or settling for an equivalent B and Q jobbie at a
quarter of the price would be better or serve us just as well. I had

Do you intend to DIY or buy a complete package? If the former, then
remember you can mix and match from any supplier if B&Q don't have the
door knobs or worktop you want or you want to go upmarket with
lighting, etc.

I found the B&Q "it" range to be very good quality. Delivery was on
time, no damaged units or shortages and very easy to install. I do
recommend the premium drawer system if you buy from B&Q.

MBQ