Default Inventive Connectors

On 12 Feb 2004 11:24:45 -0800, (Brad) wrote:

Hi all,

I'm thinking of making a screen out of dowling rods and material,
which would have separate sections. Something like -

-----
| |
| |
-----
| |
| |
| |
| |
-----

Sides & middle bar being dowling rods and the top/bottom simply being
material.

But I can't think of anything suitable for the T connectors in the
middle, or where to look for them. Closest thing I can think of are
those connectors you get in kite kits but haven't seen one of those
for years.

Any ideas? Don't mind if they are plastic or metal, although I'd like
to try and keep the dowling rods smallish so size is the main
requirement.

Thanks,

Brad

Could have a look at the plastic tubing connectors B&Q do? They are
clear/white and in different diameters as well.

The nearest to Kite connectors would be a few isles up in the garden
irrigation section, they are black plastic.

With both if they were too small you could always buy some tubing cut
it into small pieces and then put your dowelling into the tubing?

Why aren't all my problems this straightforward. ;-)

Mark S.