Clive Summerfield

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

"IMM" wrote in message

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

Snip IMM's inane drivel

Legislation is welcome, but only treating the
symptoms not the cause. Many blame the
latchkey kids as homes require two
parents to work to support the family.

That has been the case since the 50s.

And that may be so, but worse under the Wicked Witch.

I'd never seen our "first lady" in quite that way.

A Little Middle Englander would not.

Methinks the irony just went whoosh, straight over your head.

Because women also want to pursue a
career outside the home

Compared to the number of women
about very few are career women, and the
vast majority want to be at home with the kiddies.

I would ask around about that if I were you,
but you might want to wear a cricket box when
doing so; assuming that it is relevant of
course.

Women do want to care for their children full time.

Well, I just showed my wife your post, and her response was that if you're
ever in Barnsley please come over, she like to introduce you to a good solid
right hook.

Cheers
Clive