EricP

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 01:13:03 +0000, (Steve Firth)
wrote:

Getting on your high horse will see you getting the **** ripped out of
you rather than just taken.

It wasn't a high horse, just a statement of apparent fact, as any
reader can see by looking.

I can take the **** as well as anyone else, and have a fiendish
delight in doing so, I just don't really see the point in doing it in
a group like this. Seems a pointless exercise for the terminally bored
and impatient. (Although I have also been quilty of that many times )

Remember, any group lives on the flow of posts in it. If you kill
everybody, then you will soon get bored with your own company. Anyway,
I have got the answer I wanted and have saved some dosh, so I am
happy. )

See you tomorrow I expect, with another daft question. (Probably on a
plumbing topic, although I may switch to re-wiring for a change of
scene. I will try to make it a good one for your entertainment. )