Ian Stirling

Scott wrote:

"VisionSet" wrote in message
news

Anyone know of a good source of realistically priced good quality sealed
units?

That is double glazed unit I can replace regular panes of glass with.

What sort of total thickness do these things have?

And what sort of price would I expect to pay?

I went to my local glass shop and they made me some up at a very reasonable
price.

I had 4 units made, 2 off 80x50mm and 2 off 50x50mm total price was ?40
which I thought was reasonable. No doubt someone here will tell me I was
stung though! Go to a glass shop that also does double glazing, my shop
sells conservatories.

Utterly ripped off.
Why does a dollhouse need double glazing though?