jason hunter

"Owain" wrote in message ...
"Lobster" wrote
| "jason hunter" wrote
| Hi, hope someone can help,my girls heating will work upstairs
| but not down.
| /Frankie Howard voice
| Sorry, no idea, but I'm well impressed that you managed to get
| SEVEN plumbers out to look at it!! What's your secret?

Perhaps you should ask Jason's girlfriend what /her/ secret is :-)

Owain

Thanks to all who replied will try your airlock tips tonight when I go
over , Im inclined to agree as there was no heat at all at one point
until I did some balancing maybe more is whats needed.will let you
know.once again many thanks Jason PS Shes hot-the plumbers obviously
arent