Peter Andrews

"Matt" wrote in message
om...
Hi there,

I have a Hoover washing machine (200M heavy duty 4.0kg, model type
MP02) that takes about 2 hours to fill these days! I checked the water
pressure from the taps and it is normal high pressure, but somewhere
along the line there must be a blockage and the water just drips out
when filling up the machine.

I took the lid off and noticed 2 parts (one for the ho****er and one
for the cold water) and am assuming its these that are causing the
problem? Any instructions appreciated on what I should do?

thanks - matt

Have you taken the hoses off at both ends, sometimes they have a small
plastic filter fitted in the ends, also look in the inlet of the valve for a
filter. If these get blocked this could cause your problem.

Peter