Andrew McKay

On 07 Nov 2004 00:09:19 GMT, (Paper2002AD) wrote:

I can't find a 33 inch wide bifold door to replace my kitchen door, so I'm
going to cut it in half & put in two vertical bits to make good the cut sides.

It's possible that you might destroy the structure and therefore the
strength of the door by cutting it down the middle.

Door gear - where can I buy it, or does anyone have a DIY solution?

Homebase might be worth checking.

Andrew

--

If you need help with those general DIY projects
you can give me a call. More information about

http://www.handymac.co.uk