GregP

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:13:06 -0600, "Grant P. Beagles"
wrote:

Reminds me of the time a bunch of us were coming back from Victoria, B.C. We
has a couple of cases of hard cider (this was before most folks south of the
border discovered how great it is!). Someone told us that we couldn't bring it
back with us. Since we had several hours to wait for the ferry to load, we
decided that they couldn't complain if we brought it back IN us! Picture 6 or 8
college students, two cases of dry Canadian cider, a nice cool day (and by the
way a bottle of Crown for variety). The ferry ride was a blast!

Good thing it was a calm day, eh ?

That's a pretty ride.